Clients & Contracts
AOG has provided both (1) Business Process & IT Transformation and (2) Advisory Services & Support to many clients in numerous industries - please contact us for more information.
Listed below are two of AOG's public government contracts.
Air Force Space and Missile Systems Center (SMC) Acquisition Support (SAS) Contract:
The SAS team provides extensive support in procurement/acquisition, business transformation, IT/ERP support & solutions, process improvement/management/re-engineering, Lean Six Sigma (LSS), finance/EVM, and program management to our customers allowing them to efficiently execute activities with their well-respected suppliers, which include:
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Grumman
Navy Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) Seaport-e Contract:
The AOG Seaport-e Team provides significant experience in the following Functional Areas specified in the Request for Proposal (RFP): 3.2Engineering, Systems Engineering and Process Engineering Support, 3.20Program Support and 3.21Functional and Administrative Support. The AOG Seaport-e Team consists of SRA International and Forward Slope Inc. and provides services in the following zones.
AOG, by nature of our service offerings, has developed and implemented successful quality assurance solutions for major programs throughout the Department of Defense. Our quality assurance processes will support the identification of potential risks early enough to mitigate them before they impact the program’s objectives or timeline.
AOG’s executive management team is committed to providing high quality, defensible management products, tools and services and ensuring highly responsive support through application of experienced, qualified staff. AOG takes pride in the development and implementation of quality assurance and strives to continuously improve in the areas of quality assurance by:
- Communicating the importance of customer as well as statutory and regulatory requirements to the agency/organization
- Bringing innovation and thoughtful processes to increase operational efficiency
- Establishing the quality policy
- Establishing measurable quality objectives at relevant functions and levels which support the quality policy and address customer satisfaction
- Communicating the quality policy and quality objectives throughout the organization
- Ensuring that resources necessary to meet objectives are available
For questions related to AOG’s Seaport-e program, please contact: Michael Ahn, Vice President, 310-872-8512, email@example.com