Sr. IT/Agile Transformation Consultant
Description: Provide IT/Agile Transformation advisory, design and change management through a mix of SDLC design, cross-functional team leadership, and Agile/Lean coaching. Extend the existing AOG transformation framework and methods to a specific client context. Innovate current thinking and bringing in new approaches to changing how organizations and teams deliver software and systems. Guide and contribute to the development of Agile/Lean project deliverables. Lead daily pilot SDLC implementations with clients and provide a diverse set of agile coaching services ranging from project management, requirements, design, development, testing and support. Apply a wide range of consulting tools to client situations. Conduct consultations with stakeholders including client IT managers, team leads and other delivery staff. Analyze client data to support engagement. Develop proposals and participate in sales/business development efforts within the AOG Business Transformation practice. Contribute to knowledge management within our Business Transformation practice
- 10-15+ years of relevant IT transformation consulting or industry experience
- Experience as a program manager (or lead) for a large-scale, enterprise level delivery project
- PMO framework transformation experience
- Have a solid balance of expertise in both technical/IT and business
- Proficiency with applying different SDLC methods including Agile, Scrum, XP, RUP and Kanban
- Strong understanding of solution architecture, design patterns and design modeling
- Experience with project management methodologies; specifically software development
- Ability to create/maintain "in-house" solutions for the clients using their existing software
- Advanced knowledge/experience with the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) and Microsoft SharePoint required.
- Some software coding experience (HTML, ASP, C+, etc.)
- Experience with analysis of IT processes, re-engineering of processes to improve efficiency and quality
- Proven knowledge transfer/training/leadership skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills: both written and verbal are required.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, UI/UX Design, or Computer Science
- Certifications: PMP, CSM, and/or ITIL
- Strong problem-solving skills - ability to apply structured thinking in solving problems
- Solid understanding of IT organizations and specific challenges they often face
- MBA or Masters/PhD in Engineering, IT, Computer Science
- Certifications: Lean / Six Sigma (preferably Black Belt or Master Black Belt)
- Potential travel up to 80%
Location: Denver, CO
Interested in applying? Please email your resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject block.