Sr. Business Process Transformation Consultant
Description: Lead Process Transformation programs in setting strategic direction, prioritizing projects, supporting positive change, and communicating these efforts and successful outcomes for our clients. Provide process improvement leadership and direction to client leadership & stakeholders; negotiating and implementing process charters that secure commitment by client leadership to work towards positive change on identified opportunities. Lead the coordination and facilitation of multiple cross-functional process improvement teams with timelines for specific milestones and deliverables. Utilize experience and expertise in a broad range of Process Improvement tools such as such as LEAN, Six Sigma, 5S, Value Stream Mapping etc. to ensure the success of complicated projects. Prepare deliverables as outcomes of process improvement teams including value stream maps, process design recommendations, Kaizen teams, presentations, summary reports etc. Create kaizen teams and develop a consistent rhythm of follow-up with teams, assessing and reporting on team status, escalating problems and aiming towards completion. Champion a culture of stakeholder empowerment through the facilitation of a robust Process Improvement training & educational program. Coach, train and mentor stakeholders on instilling the Lean culture throughout the organization. Develop ongoing internal and external communication regarding transformed projects and initiatives. Analyze client data to support engagement. Develop proposals and participate in sales/business development efforts within the AOG Business Transformation practice. Contribute to knowledge management within our Business Transformation practice
- 10-15+ years of business process transformation consulting or industry experience
- Experience in applying Process Improvement in a service-oriented environment
- Experience in leading Value Stream Mapping (VSM) sessions with teams
- Experience leading cultural transformation and change management initiatives
- Experience communicating across multiple departments or divisions
- Experience facilitating cross-functional teams
- Experience as a program manager (or lead) for a large-scale, enterprise-level projects
- PMO framework transformation experience
- Proficiency with applying different SDLC methods including Agile, Scrum, XP, RUP and Kanban
- Strong understanding of process architecture & process mapping
- Experience with project management methodologies; specifically PMO clients
- Ability to create/maintain "in-house" solutions for the clients using their existing software
- Advanced knowledge/experience with the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio) and Microsoft SharePoint required.
- Experience with analysis of processes, re-engineering of processes to improve efficiency and quality
- Proven knowledge transfer/training/leadership skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills: both written and verbal are required.
- Experience in mediation, facilitation or conflict resolution
- Experience with process transformation tools (i.e. LEAN, 5S, Six Sigma, TQM, etc.)
- Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, UI/UX Design, or Computer Science
- Certifications: Lean Expert / Six Sigma Black Belt / PMP
- Strong problem-solving skills - ability to apply structured thinking in solving problems
- Solid understanding of IT organizations and specific challenges they often face
- MBA or Masters/PhD in Business, Program Management, Engineering, IT, Computer Science
- Certifications: Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt (LSSMBB) / CSM (Certified Scrum Master) / ITIL
- Potential travel up to 80%
Location: Denver, CO
Interested in applying? Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject block.